Overview of How The Process Works
- Send Us Your Logo for Evaluation (Link to Logo Upload)
- Choose A Product (Link to Online Catalog)
- Enter Your Order
- Digitize Your Design or Logo
- We Send You A Proof for Approval
- We Embroider or Screen Print and Ship Your Order Within 5 Business Days of Your Approval
Allow 5 working days from the time you place your order until your order is shipped. Standard shipping can
take up to 1-5 business days for more shipping options ask your customer service representative for greater
details about pricing and the actual transit time.
- File must be a Vector Based Format or a High Resolution JPG or EPS file. (300DPI and 100% of actual printed size)
- File must not exceed 5 Megabytes
- Uploaded Files should be named for the position it is supposed to be in and for the company or event it is tied to.
File Types We Can Digitize
After uploading your file, we will send you a report of the results of the upload. If the file you uploaded is one
of the following types, Adobe Illustrator, Coral Draw or Macromedia Freehand then it should be acceptable. These types
of files are vector based and can be seperated into individual colors. We do accept bitmap images also JPG, Tiff or BMP
for four color process work but these must be in a high resolution format no less than 300DPI and 100% of final size.
If your file is not a type listed above, we can mostly likely convert it to a workable format, but we won't be able
to insure we can until we receive it from you. Take the time and make sure you have met all the parameters to pevent
any delay in your production of your product.