Return Procedure & Policy
- All Returns Please Contact - Total Sales & Marketing Customer Service:
- Items purchased through Total Sales & Marketing MAY be returned for any of the following reasons:
- Any item that fails to work correctly
- Any item that is defective in workmanship
- Any item that has a stain or inferior logo application
- Any item received incorrectly such as wrong logo, wrong size or incorrect item
- Any item sent as a reward but the employee has left the company
- Products MAY NOT be returned when :
- At any time beyond 30 days of invoice date for any reason.
- Because the item was ordered incorrectly.
- If the item was sold as a CLOSE-OUT or DISCONTINUED ITEM
- Without a Return Authorization (RA) Number
- If the item has been damaged in shipment—this is the responsibility of the shipping company.
- When contacting Total Sales & Marketing customer service, please have the following information: Name, phone
number, e-mail address, order number, address, item they are returning and the reason for the return.
- Total Sales & Marketing will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#) the Item must be returned to the
Warminster, PA facility with the RA # on the outside of the carton.
- Customer should include a letter inside the box indicating the problem and return address needed to handle
the authorized return.
- In the case of a defective item, Total Sales & Marketing will determine if the item can be repaired
and the repaired item will be returned to the customer.
- If the item cannot be repaired a replacement item will be returned to the customer.
- If the customer does not wish to have a returned item a credit will be issued against the customer’s account.
- Any item returned to Total Sales & Marketing without an RA# will be not be accepted and will be returned
to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Total Sales & Marketing does not accept collect shipments, if a freight pick-up is required please
provide the street address and phone number along with the weight of the carton so that a call-tag can be issued.
- Total Sales & Marketing does not assume any additional responsibilities for duties or taxes on shipments
out of the U.S.
- Any customer may request an official Total Sales & Marketing RA form which can be faxed to them.
- Any customer returning product to Total Sales & Marketing assumes responsibility for that return
until it is signed for at Total Sales & Marketing. It is also the customer’s responsibility to ship via a
method whereby the shipment can be tracked.
- A replacement for a returned item cannot be shipped until the return is received at Total Sales & Marketing.
- On award shipments, Total Sales & Marketing does not have a responsibility to work with any person no longer an
employee with the sponsoring company. This is a matter between the sponsor and the ex-employee.